Rooms/Camere: 7Bedrooms /Camere da letto: 4Bathrooms/Bagni: 3Surface/ Superficie: 1800 m²Regione: Rivera Località : 6710 BiascaVia Giacometti 1oggett: Luxury-Villa 7 ½ localiSuperficie proprietà 1800 m2Superficie calpestabile: 300 m2Terrazza: 3Anno: 1975Gli interni sono da ristrutturare a piacimentoPiani: 2Camere: 7Riscaldamento: Masser (aria-aria)Località: in posizione tranquilla, soleggiata, zona verde, vigne e villa “country-luxury”Scuole: sìNegozi: sìTrasporti pubblici: Si. 10 minuti dal futuro Alptransit, aeroporto privato e eliporto, autostrada 2 minuti (nessun rumore).Distanza dalla città: 15 km Distanza autostrada: 1 KmLa villa Maurino è stato creata dal famoso architetto svizzero Franco Ponti nel 1975 e costantemente rinnovata correttamente. E ‘in ottime condizioni strutturali (isolazioni, tubature e tetti nuovi). L’interno è lussuoso e arredato nei tipici materiali, legno e granito. Ampi spazi offrono un ambiente di vita unico. A est e sud troviamo ampie terrazze coperte e una zona barbecue. Nel piano inferiore un ufficio, un bagno / servizi predisposti, lavanderia, cantina vini e separatamente formaggi, legania e altri spazi per wellness o ufficio.
Il parco ben curato con alberi di pino, arbusti, fiori e sculture. La proprietà leggermente rialzata offre una vista completamente libera sulle valli circostanti.
La struttura è facilmente raggiungibile in auto. Tre parcheggio esterni.
Locarno Film Fest (ascona.me)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Country Switzerland Canton Ticino District Bellinzona 46°12′N 9°01′ECoordinates: 46°12′N 9°01′E Population 17,744 (Dec 2012) – Density 894 /km2 (2,316 /sq mi) Area 19.15 km2 (7.39 sq mi) Elevation 238 m (781 ft) Postal code 6500 SFOS number 5002 Mayor Mario Branda Localities Artore, Carasso , Daro, Ravecchia Surrounded by Arbedo-Castione, Giubiasco,Gorduno, Monte Carasso,Pianezzo, Sant’Antonio Website www.bellinzona.ch
Profile (Italian), SFSO statistics
Bellinzona (Italian pronunciation: [bɛllinˈdzoːna]; French: Bellinzone, pronounced: [bɛlɛ̃zon]; archaic German: Bellenz [ˈbɛlɛnts]; Latin Bilitio [biˈlitjo]) is the administrative capital of the canton Ticino in Switzerland. The city is famous for its three castles (Castelgrande, Montebello, Sasso Corbaro) that have been UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 2000.
The town lies east of the Ticino river, at the foot of the Alps. It stretches along the river valley, surrounded by the southern ranges of the Lepontine Alps to the east and west, and by the Lugano Prealps to the south.
- 1 Name and coat of arms
- 2 History
- 3 Geography
- 4 Demographics
- 5 Elections
- 6 Economy
- 7 Religion
- 8 Weather
- 9 Education
- 10 Transportation
- 11 Culture
- 12 Sport
- 13 Heritage sites of national significance
- 14 The Three Castles
- 15 Noted local individuals
- 16 References
- 17 External links
Name and coat of arms
The toponym is first attested in 590 in Latin as Belitio or Bilitio (in the accusative, Bilitionem), by Gregory of Tours. The name is Lepontic in origin, possibly from belitio (“juniper“) or belitione(“juniper bushes”).
During the medieval period, the name is found as Berinzona (721, 762, 803, 1002), Birrinzona (1004), Birizona (1168), Beliciona (901, 977) and Belinzona (1055). The German name of the town is Bellenz. A localfolk etymology derives the name Bellinzona from zona bellica “war zone”, making a connection to the Italian Wars.
The blazon of the municipal coat of arms is an erect serpent in silver on a red field. The fabulous animal is called in Italian “Biscione”. This animal, which can also be found on the arms of the Alfa Romeo car company, is linked with the Visconti family, who were feudal lords of Bellinzona in the 14th and 15th centuries. ”
Pre-History and Roman era
Bellinzona has always occupied an important geographic location in the Alps. To the south, the Po valley is accessible by a lowland route down the valley of the Ticino river and by Lake Maggiore. To the north, the valley of the Ticino leads to the high alpine passes of Nufenen, St. Gotthard, Lukmanier and San Bernardino. Although now little used, the San Jorio Pass to the east was also important in Bellinzona’s past.
While the region has been occupied since the early Neolithic age it wasn’t until the late 1st century BC that a fort was built in the area during the reign of the Roman Emperor Augustus. While the fort fell into disrepair in the following centuries, it was rebuilt and greatly expanded in the 4th century AD. During the reign of Diocletian and Constantin a chain of castles and watchtowers were built to protect northern Italy from invasion. Bellinzona’s location was recognized as a key point in the defenses and a large castle was built to protect the walls. The town that grew up around the fortifications was known as Bilitio.
Following the collapse of the Western Roman Empire the successor states, which included the Ostrogoths around 500 AD, the eastern Byzantine Empire towards the middle of the 6th century, and the Longobards from 568/70, all took control of Bellinzona and used the castle to assert control of the surrounding passes. Under the Longobards, Bellinzona became the site of a permanent garrison to protect the region from raids by the neighboring Frankish and Alemannic tribes. From Bellinzona the Longobards controlled the traffic on the important trade route from Varese over Ponte Tresa, the Monte Ceneri Pass, Biasca and finally over the Lukmanier Pass into Chur. Some researchers believe that Bellinzona may have been the capital of a county that included most of the valleys in Ticino.
Early Middle Ages
At around 774 the Frankish Kingdom (that would become the Carolingian Empire) gained control of the Ticino valley including Bellinzona.
About two centuries later the Holy Roman Emperor Otto III, seeking to restore the power of glory of ancient Rome and expand into Italy, opened the Lukmanier and St. Bernard passes. Control of Bellinzona was a key part of this expansion. The city was taken from Milan and given as a gift to the Bishop of Como, who supported the Ottonian dynasty. In 1002, following the death of Otto III, Marquis Arduino of Ivrea declared himself King of Italy and ratified the bishop’s ownership of theCastelgrande and the city. Two years later, after Arduino had been defeated by Henry II the King of Germany, Henry II’s man Enrico II reratified the gift of the Castlegrande on the Bishop of Como. The city is mentioned in medieval sources in 1218 as Bilizione.
The country villa of your dreams
Rooms/Camere: 7Bedrooms /Camere da letto: 4Bathrooms/Bagni: 3Surface/ Superficie: 1800 m²Region : Rivera Località : 6710 BiascaVia Giacometti 1Luxury-Villa 7 ½ localiPrice : 2.200.000 CHFPlease contact me